Article provided by: 90210 Recovery
Are you in need of urgent alcoholism treatment in Beverly Hills? At 90210 Recovery, we specialize in treating addiction and co-occurring conditions in a superior facility with a compassionate and skilled staff team.
How to overcome alcohol addiction on my own?
It may be impossible and even dangerous to overcome alcohol addiction on your own. You must seek help from a licensed rehab facility for addiction and substance abuse treatment in Beverly Hills to attain a safe, effective, and comprehensive recovery.
Trying to overcome addiction cold-turkey can put your life at great risk, as the withdrawal symptoms can be painful, unpleasant, and, in some cases, fatal. Also, without medical detox, your cravings will remain extremely high, making sobriety impossible.
Importance of ongoing care programs after alcohol rehab
At our Beverly Hills CA rehab center, we offer the best ongoing care for recovering addicts that complete their inpatient rehab program. We provide counseling, individual and group therapy, and other holistic therapies to help you maintain your sobriety in their long-term.
An experienced therapist at our Beverly Hills drug rehabilitation center will work with you to understand your challenges through the recovery journey and provide valuable advice, suggestions, and management tips. We also moderate support groups as a part of our ongoing care program to help you embrace sustainable sobriety with peer support.
Steps involved in alcoholism treatment
Seeking professional help for alcoholism from one of the best Beverly Hills alcohol use treatment centers is crucial to regain your self-control. Here are some of the programs involved in alcohol addiction treatment:
- Detox – Medical detox helps flush out the alcohol and other toxins from your system caused by long-term addiction. If you suffer from severe or long-lasting addiction, medical detox will be the first step in your recovery process.
- Inpatient rehab – Inpatient recovery is a residential treatment where we will create a customized treatment plan for you as you go through a series of psychotherapies, counseling sessions, and group therapies. This type of rehab treatment can range anywhere from 30 to 90 or 180 days and offers the highest success rates.
- Outpatient/IOP – Outpatient rehabs are ideal for those in the early stages of addiction and can range anywhere from 3 to 12 months. This type of program requires you to attend treatment for 1-2 hours a day for 5-6 days a week. This acts as a step-down level of care for recovering addicts after the completion of inpatient rehab.
- Aftercare programs – These are weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly programs that help solidify your commitment to sobriety in the long-term. These programs play a pivotal role in preventing relapse.
- Sober living – Sober living homes can provide you with a stable, safe, and controlled environment after the completion of inpatient rehab. You can opt to stay at a sober living home until you find a new place to live, get a job, and build a new social circle.
Contact us now at 844-462-8571 to speak our Beverly Hills alcohol use therapist or visit our website. 90210 Recovery is one of the top facilities for alcoholism treatment in Beverly Hills with ultra-modern therapies, evidence-based treatments, and world-class amenities.Alcoholism Treatment Beverly Hills
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Book an Appointment Today
Grosvenor Park Centre
#19 – 2105 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK, S7H-0T8
CONTACT & HOURS
Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
Locally Owned & Operated